The Level II infrared thermography training course is designed for the practicing Level I thermographer who is interested in more advanced infrared training. This infrared training course focuses on strengthening and improving thermography skills for condition monitoring and predictive maintenance applications. Attendees completing Level II infrared course requirements will receive an SNT-TC-1A Level II thermography certification.
Infrared Training Course Benefits
• Reinforce Level I infrared training concepts with refresher material covering the latest infrared camera, technology and thermal imaging application developments.
• Avoid costly mistakes - AITECH experts review and explain the common misconceptions and misapplications of infrared thermography.
• Learn the basics of predictive maintenance thermography and overall infrared inspection program development.
• Refine your image analysis and interpretation proficiency with in-depth thermal imaging survey and measurement techniques for predictive maintenance applications. Visit our image gallery.
• Improve your thermal analysis skills with more challenging laboratory and infrared field applications labs.
Level II learning objectives, contact hours, and written exam are based on requirements outlined by ANSI/ASNT CP-105 and CP-189 of the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing