Radiographic Testing is widely used in the:
- Structural Welding: AWS D1.1
- Power Piping Welding: ASME B31.1/ Piping process Welding: ASME B31.3,
- Gas Transmission & Distribution Piping Systems, ASME B31.8
- Pressure Vessel Welding: ASME Section VIII Div 1, Div 2
- Welding of Pipelines and Related Facilities, API Std 1104.
- ISO 5817: Welding — Fusion-welded joints in steel, nickel, titanium and their alloys (beam welding excluded) —Quality levels for imperfections.
- BS EN ISO 10675-1:2016, Non-destructive testing of welds — Acceptance levels for radiographic testing — Part 1: Steel, nickel, titanium and their alloys
Other standards: AS, JIS, ASTM ….